Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Blessings For The New Year 2009

My beautiful Mummy & Daddy

We'll I thought I'd write my last post for 2008.

All I can say is that, this year has been really really hard for me, after loosing my mother, 1 year ago 29th Dec 2007.
I don't know what to say, but I have not been myself this year, just wasn't caring for myself, which I can see the results now, as I have put on so much weight.
The reason for me being so depressed is that my Dad had past away suddenly Sept 2006.
I cared for my mother through her illness, she had cancer in the lungs.
We all knew what was going to happen, and when it did, it hit me like a tone of bricks (not that I've been hit by a tone of bricks). I hadn't got over the death of my father still grieving for him then my mother goes.
It has been very very hard. I think my mother more or less died of a broken heart, she and dad were so close, they were truly soul partners.
We buried her new years day 2007. I was happy for her, because she just wanted to lay next to our father ..... and we honoured her wish.
OK!!!! After writing all this, I do feel so much better, and I do know now, that 2009 will bring me much joy and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment